Today’s recipe is really fun and a unique set of flavors:)!
Lemon Poppyseed Waffles with Blueberries
~2 Flax Eggs
~1 Chia Egg
~3/4c Oat Fiber
~Tsp. Lemom Zest
~TBS. Lemon Juice
~TBS. Poppy Seed
~(OPT) Superfood: Purple Corn Powder … Benefits: TONS of antioxidants, more than blueberries, and tons of phytonutrients
Mix all ingredients except blueberries in a bowl really well. Spray waffle maker with coconut oil and add in batter one at a time. This makes a lot of waffles:D.
Finally, add sea salt and frozen blueberries. They will melt and form a sort of yam on there…Mmmmmm!
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations!
Love you all!
Another recipe!!!! 😀
This one is “low carb”, high fiber, balances blood sugar, and so filling and delicious. ❤️
Cinnamon Swirl Waffle Stack:
~ 2 Flax Eggs (I like the sprouted one by Navitas Naturals)
~ 1 Chia Egg
~ 3/4c NuNaturals Oat Fiber (You can use oat flour too)
~ Baking Powder
~1/2 TBS. cinnamon
~ Sea Salt
Put in waffle maker coated with coconut oil. Top with cinnamon, sea salt and stevia.
Add any other toppings you like.
What toppings are you going to add? 😊💋
This should be a fun post! 😀
Here are ten ways to get a breakfast that is delicious and has vegetables!
1. Tofu scramble: sauté sprouted tofu of the new hemp tofu with coconut oil and tumeric. Once you get that going add spinach, peppers, tomatoes. Lastly add sea salt, get a side of fruit and bam!
2. Green Smoothie: Use the frozen zucchini trick I use in this post and make a green smoothie. I mean who doesn’t love smoothies?!
3. Breakfast Salad: Yep. It seems weird at first but replicate the flavors you use at breakfast and make a salad. For instance… try sweet potato/spring mix/maple syrup or chopped citrus/avocado/sunflower seeds/spinach.
5. Breakfast Collard Wraps: Take a de-stemmed collard leaf and put two tablespoons of nut butter. Finally, put a banana with cinnamon and wrap it up. Yum.
6.Cauliflower porridge: This sounds weird too, but it’s like a breakfast take on cauliflower mash. Take a head of cauliflower and steam it. Then, add it to a food processor. When it is all nice and mashed up and hot add raisins, sweetener of choice, nut milk, and pecans. SOO good.
7. Avocado Toast: Take two slices of ezekiel bread and toast it. Add avocado and romaine or kale leaves to the toast. Finally, drizzle in a olive oil/stevia/sea salt dressing. Serve with a side of fruit to balance out the flavors. SO good!
I hope this gave you some great breakfast ideas!
Share this so people can see how to get their breakfast veggies in and comment below when you did. If I get 50 likes on this post I’ll do a giveaway:D
Here are ten ways to eat zucchini that can add volume/replace other foods so you can get more veggies🙉.
1. Zoats: I am are you’ve heard of this one but add shredded zucchini to your oatmeal it adds a lot of volume!
2. “Bread”: You can do one of two thing here. One you can take a zucchini, cut it in half long ways and than add avocado or what ever then out it back together like a sandwich. Two, cut in two long pieces with a mandoline to resemble bread.
3. Fries: Cut in pieces long ways like fries, drizzle coconut oil, bake @ 350 until crispy and then take them out add sea salt. This is soooooo good!
4. Tempura: Cut zucchini in pieces long ways again, lightly too in coconut oil, on the side have a bowl of coconut flour/almond flour and sea salt, proceed to dip the zucchini in the flour mixture. Bake @ 350.
5. Low Sugar Smoothies: Freeze zucchini in chunks. Once frozen you can add them to smoothies. It makes it so creamy. Plus you add tons of volume. This is definitely the one I use most commonly.
6. Guacamole: When food processing all your ingredients for guacamole half the amount of avocado and add lots of zucchini. You get the taste of guacamole but more volume!
7. Pasta: This is another one you’ve probably heard of but spirailize your zucchini’a to make noodles then add your favorite sauces!
What is one you are definitely gonna try! List below❤️
With love and lots of zuchinni’s!
In follow up to the post on keeping up the health of your bones and teeth I wanted to provide 20 sources of calcium on a plant based lifestyle. ❤
1. Kale (1 cup-180mg): Make kale chips…Recipe coming soon;)
2. Collard Greens (1 cup-350 mg): Try to cook it in some coconut oil or juice it.
3. Blackstrap Molasses (2 Tbs-400mg): This stuff is amazing and is also a great source of so many minerals. Loni Jane is a huge fan. I would have it in the morning with some sort of citrus to get the iron benefits as well.
4. Tempeh (1c-215mg): This stuff is great in a stir fry.
5. Turnip Greens (1c-250mg): I would juice these.
6. Non-Dairy Milk (1c-200 to 300mg): I LOVEEEE this stuff. I use it with anything.
7. Tahini (1c-130mg): Use as a salad dressing. It is really good, but bitter I would combine it with lemon.
8. Great Northern Beans(1c-120mg): I would put it in a salad or stir fry.
9. Broccoli (1c-95mg): Steamed with a dash of olive oil and sea salt, mmmm.
10. Dates (1/2c-35mg): So tasty and super sweet, use them any which way.
There is so many more, but I wanted to highlight a few and give some ideas how to use them.
What’s your favorite on the list?
Have a great day guys! ❤ ❤ ❤
Spinach, Shredded Carrots, Dijon Mustard. Ginger Zevia:) MY favorite!