Today’s recipe is really fun and a unique set of flavors:)!
Lemon Poppyseed Waffles with Blueberries
~2 Flax Eggs
~1 Chia Egg
~3/4c Oat Fiber
~Tsp. Lemom Zest
~TBS. Lemon Juice
~TBS. Poppy Seed
~(OPT) Superfood: Purple Corn Powder … Benefits: TONS of antioxidants, more than blueberries, and tons of phytonutrients
Mix all ingredients except blueberries in a bowl really well. Spray waffle maker with coconut oil and add in batter one at a time. This makes a lot of waffles:D.
Finally, add sea salt and frozen blueberries. They will melt and form a sort of yam on there…Mmmmmm!
Don’t forget to tag me in your creations!
Love you all!
Ya’ll are gonna die this recipe is amazing!!!!!!! I’m gonna get straight to it.
Raw Vegan Banana Nut Fudge:
~1c coconut oil
~1/2c nut butter of choice
~2 small mashed bananas
~Approx. 1/2c Cocao powder
~(Options) Sweentener of choice, cinnamon, vanilla, dash sea salt
Mash them all together. Push flat into a pan, cut into pieces about 1 inch each, and freeze. Then devour.
*Exercise portion control sadly this does make a lot of servings. 😜
*If you want to make this raw make sure you are using the raw versions of these ingredients. If not, no biggie.
This is gonna make a great Holliday recipe.
Do you like fudge? 😊💕
This should be a fun post! 😀
Here are ten ways to get a breakfast that is delicious and has vegetables!
1. Tofu scramble: sauté sprouted tofu of the new hemp tofu with coconut oil and tumeric. Once you get that going add spinach, peppers, tomatoes. Lastly add sea salt, get a side of fruit and bam!
2. Green Smoothie: Use the frozen zucchini trick I use in this post and make a green smoothie. I mean who doesn’t love smoothies?!
3. Breakfast Salad: Yep. It seems weird at first but replicate the flavors you use at breakfast and make a salad. For instance… try sweet potato/spring mix/maple syrup or chopped citrus/avocado/sunflower seeds/spinach.
5. Breakfast Collard Wraps: Take a de-stemmed collard leaf and put two tablespoons of nut butter. Finally, put a banana with cinnamon and wrap it up. Yum.
6.Cauliflower porridge: This sounds weird too, but it’s like a breakfast take on cauliflower mash. Take a head of cauliflower and steam it. Then, add it to a food processor. When it is all nice and mashed up and hot add raisins, sweetener of choice, nut milk, and pecans. SOO good.
7. Avocado Toast: Take two slices of ezekiel bread and toast it. Add avocado and romaine or kale leaves to the toast. Finally, drizzle in a olive oil/stevia/sea salt dressing. Serve with a side of fruit to balance out the flavors. SO good!
I hope this gave you some great breakfast ideas!
Share this so people can see how to get their breakfast veggies in and comment below when you did. If I get 50 likes on this post I’ll do a giveaway:D
So on GMA yesterday Beyoncé announced she was going vegan. Although a lot of people are mad about the build up and “let down” it’s such a great thing. She really opened the door to make Veganism less weird to people not to mention popularized it which is so fantastic. I am not some militant person but when lives can be saved it truly makes me happy.
I also loved that she touched on the fact that it freed her of the diet mentality. I have always found that truly gives you that gift. You don’t really have to count calories, you delicious foods of all kinds, you eat tons of volume, it changes your perspective on food from calories and carbs to nutrients. It really is amazingly freeing.
I hope that you try to go more vegan even if it’s just a Meatless Monday.
What are your expierences with a vegan diet?
Edit: Miley jut announced she’s going vegan too which is awesome.