- Eat enough greens/minerals: I’ve talked about this a lot but you would be surprised how much volume and how filling veggies can be. Plus, mineral rich foods can be really filling for a low calorie count. Not to mention minerals are SO good for you!:)
- Eat enough fiber: Fiber is very filling that’s why oatmeal is going to more filling than snickers or oat bran is more filling than oatmeal. Try increasing your fiber slowly and see how you feel.
- Sugar Balance: Eating to much sugary foods (even fruits) can make you crave more sugar but on the other token if you don’t eat enough sugar in your diet it can lead to lots of cravings. So just take a glance at your intake now and evaluate:)
- Is your diet working for you?: Sometimes to find a diet that fits with your taste buds and lifestyle choices you have to experiment. Do you like your food? Are you eating too much or too little? So many factors to look at, which is why there are like a million different diets out there.
- Intermittent Fasting: If you don’t have a history of food issues you can try intermittent fasting. It’s definitely not for everyone but it shortens your eating time but it allows you to eat more just in a shorter time.
- Cravings: Are you really craving certain foods. Maybe you need to just give in. Sometimes having that cookie or whatever it is will satisfy in a way no other food can. On the other hand is there a substitute you can make. Acknowledging your hunger and cravings will really help your satisfaction:)
- Not a Good Balance of Macros: If you eat to much or to little of something this can drastically affect your hunger. Try switching around the types of foods you are eating and see if that helps (i.e. more/less protein, more/less carbs, etc.).
- Calorie Restricting: If you don’t eat enough or set goals that are to tough right now you really can set yourself up for insatiable hunger or binges later on.
- Healthy Weight: If you aren’t at a healthy weight your body may increase your hunger drive to protect you and bring you back into balance. Being at healthy weight, especially as a female, is very important.
I hope this helps! I know first hand how tough this can be and these tips helped me. I was just coming out of being very sick and underweight and couldn’t get full no matter how much I had.
Emotions can also play a huge roll in this so I will do a follow up post on that:)
Have a GREAT day!
Have you or someone you know gone through this?
This recipe is a real treat. It’s so good!
Cranberry Avocado Waffles:
~2 Flax Eggs
~1 Chia Eggs
~3/4c Oat Fiber (Nunaturals)
~1 Small Banana
~1/2 Small Avocado
~(OPT) Sea Salt, Acai Powder
Mix “eggs”, oat fiber, stevia, baking powder, and cinnamon. Put in waffle maker. Top with sea salt, acai powder, cinnamon, 1/2 Avocado, and the banana.
This was has been my favorite waffle recipe yet! The cranberry/avocado/banana combo is AMAZING!!!
Another benefit of this recipe is cranberries are AMAZING for you! They really nourish your urinary tract. Funny I know, but important.
Have you tried this combo? ❤
Another recipe!!!! 😀
This one is “low carb”, high fiber, balances blood sugar, and so filling and delicious. ❤️
Cinnamon Swirl Waffle Stack:
~ 2 Flax Eggs (I like the sprouted one by Navitas Naturals)
~ 1 Chia Egg
~ 3/4c NuNaturals Oat Fiber (You can use oat flour too)
~ Baking Powder
~1/2 TBS. cinnamon
~ Sea Salt
Put in waffle maker coated with coconut oil. Top with cinnamon, sea salt and stevia.
Add any other toppings you like.
What toppings are you going to add? 😊💋
Ahhh, your liver.
That hard working little organ does SO much for you. It’s the reason all the toxic crap-ola doesn’t hurt you all the time. Too many of us are doing things that hurt the livers abilities to do its job (detox and much more). Also, if your not detoxing your skin will probably not be clear. If your support your liver you will definitely notice a difference in your skin as well.
Here are five ways to daily help out your liver:
1. Take a liver support supplement. BY FAR my favorite is Healthforce Liver 5+. Very high quality and all herbal.
2. Eat a healthy amount of fat. I don’t mean restrict it but eat plant based fats and eat it in portion size.
3. Exercise, saunas, steam rooms…. Sweat, get other methods of detox working.
4. Drink liver support teas and herbal drinks made with milk thistle, dandelion, etc.
5. Lastly, eat more dandelion. I know it’s reallyy bitter but you totally get used to it. Juice it, blend it, massage it with olive oil/sea salt/ avocado. Last tip for dandelion is just use a little bit at a time.
I hope this helps!
What do you do daily to support your liver? ❤️❤️❤️💋