Another recipe!!!! 😀
This one is “low carb”, high fiber, balances blood sugar, and so filling and delicious. ❤️
Cinnamon Swirl Waffle Stack:
~ 2 Flax Eggs (I like the sprouted one by Navitas Naturals)
~ 1 Chia Egg
~ 3/4c NuNaturals Oat Fiber (You can use oat flour too)
~ Baking Powder
~1/2 TBS. cinnamon
~ Sea Salt
Put in waffle maker coated with coconut oil. Top with cinnamon, sea salt and stevia.
Add any other toppings you like.
What toppings are you going to add? 😊💋
Ya’ll are gonna die this recipe is amazing!!!!!!! I’m gonna get straight to it.
Raw Vegan Banana Nut Fudge:
~1c coconut oil
~1/2c nut butter of choice
~2 small mashed bananas
~Approx. 1/2c Cocao powder
~(Options) Sweentener of choice, cinnamon, vanilla, dash sea salt
Mash them all together. Push flat into a pan, cut into pieces about 1 inch each, and freeze. Then devour.
*Exercise portion control sadly this does make a lot of servings. 😜
*If you want to make this raw make sure you are using the raw versions of these ingredients. If not, no biggie.
This is gonna make a great Holliday recipe.
Do you like fudge? 😊💕
Hey guys! Today I wanted to come at you with a recipe which I know everyone loves.
I also wanted to say how amazing green juice can be for your skin. Carrots give you a hefty dose of beta-carotene which gives your skin a tan glow look, and beets which give your skin a beautiful color. The high dose of alkalinity and deep leafy greens give you a large dose of minerals which nourishes the skin.
So as great as skin products are (and I do love skin products!) never neglect the power of working from the inside out😊.
~1 Lemon (with Skin)
~1 Head Argula
~1 Inch Tumeric
~2 Small Cucumbers
Run through your juicer, and add some stevia to sweeten it up and make it taste good. Also you can add green powder such as Garden of Life Perfect Food or Healthforce Vitamineral Green, which I do, to add extra greens and nutrition.
What foods do you include in your diet for glowing healthy skin?
This should be a fun post! 😀
Here are ten ways to get a breakfast that is delicious and has vegetables!
1. Tofu scramble: sauté sprouted tofu of the new hemp tofu with coconut oil and tumeric. Once you get that going add spinach, peppers, tomatoes. Lastly add sea salt, get a side of fruit and bam!
2. Green Smoothie: Use the frozen zucchini trick I use in this post and make a green smoothie. I mean who doesn’t love smoothies?!
3. Breakfast Salad: Yep. It seems weird at first but replicate the flavors you use at breakfast and make a salad. For instance… try sweet potato/spring mix/maple syrup or chopped citrus/avocado/sunflower seeds/spinach.
5. Breakfast Collard Wraps: Take a de-stemmed collard leaf and put two tablespoons of nut butter. Finally, put a banana with cinnamon and wrap it up. Yum.
6.Cauliflower porridge: This sounds weird too, but it’s like a breakfast take on cauliflower mash. Take a head of cauliflower and steam it. Then, add it to a food processor. When it is all nice and mashed up and hot add raisins, sweetener of choice, nut milk, and pecans. SOO good.
7. Avocado Toast: Take two slices of ezekiel bread and toast it. Add avocado and romaine or kale leaves to the toast. Finally, drizzle in a olive oil/stevia/sea salt dressing. Serve with a side of fruit to balance out the flavors. SO good!
I hope this gave you some great breakfast ideas!
Share this so people can see how to get their breakfast veggies in and comment below when you did. If I get 50 likes on this post I’ll do a giveaway:D
Ahhh, your liver.
That hard working little organ does SO much for you. It’s the reason all the toxic crap-ola doesn’t hurt you all the time. Too many of us are doing things that hurt the livers abilities to do its job (detox and much more). Also, if your not detoxing your skin will probably not be clear. If your support your liver you will definitely notice a difference in your skin as well.
Here are five ways to daily help out your liver:
1. Take a liver support supplement. BY FAR my favorite is Healthforce Liver 5+. Very high quality and all herbal.
2. Eat a healthy amount of fat. I don’t mean restrict it but eat plant based fats and eat it in portion size.
3. Exercise, saunas, steam rooms…. Sweat, get other methods of detox working.
4. Drink liver support teas and herbal drinks made with milk thistle, dandelion, etc.
5. Lastly, eat more dandelion. I know it’s reallyy bitter but you totally get used to it. Juice it, blend it, massage it with olive oil/sea salt/ avocado. Last tip for dandelion is just use a little bit at a time.
I hope this helps!
What do you do daily to support your liver? ❤️❤️❤️💋
Here are ten ways to eat zucchini that can add volume/replace other foods so you can get more veggies🙉.
1. Zoats: I am are you’ve heard of this one but add shredded zucchini to your oatmeal it adds a lot of volume!
2. “Bread”: You can do one of two thing here. One you can take a zucchini, cut it in half long ways and than add avocado or what ever then out it back together like a sandwich. Two, cut in two long pieces with a mandoline to resemble bread.
3. Fries: Cut in pieces long ways like fries, drizzle coconut oil, bake @ 350 until crispy and then take them out add sea salt. This is soooooo good!
4. Tempura: Cut zucchini in pieces long ways again, lightly too in coconut oil, on the side have a bowl of coconut flour/almond flour and sea salt, proceed to dip the zucchini in the flour mixture. Bake @ 350.
5. Low Sugar Smoothies: Freeze zucchini in chunks. Once frozen you can add them to smoothies. It makes it so creamy. Plus you add tons of volume. This is definitely the one I use most commonly.
6. Guacamole: When food processing all your ingredients for guacamole half the amount of avocado and add lots of zucchini. You get the taste of guacamole but more volume!
7. Pasta: This is another one you’ve probably heard of but spirailize your zucchini’a to make noodles then add your favorite sauces!
What is one you are definitely gonna try! List below❤️
With love and lots of zuchinni’s!
I wanted to come at you today with a quick do it yourself mask. Sorry I don’t have pictures of me with a green face😜.
~Squeeze juice of one orange
~Tbs. Hemp oil.
Let it sit on your face for 20-30 minutes. Then wash it off.
Your skin in gonna feel soooo soft!
What’s your favorite DIY mask?